Sunday, May 6, 2012

How Cute Is This Card!

Are you all ready for the new catalog coming out in under a month from now?? I sure am! Although I am excited, I am still sad to see some things going. The 5-Petal Flower punch, and this incredible Everyday Enchantment DSP from Sale-A-Bration. I am hoping this gorgeous pleated satin ribbon from the Occasions Mini. But as much as the old stuff will be missed, is it just me, or can you not wait to see all the new things that came out? So many things retired this time around and the catalog is coming out a month early. Seems like Stampin' Up! is getting ready for a new beginning! Can't wait to see what's in store. 

In the mean time, while we reminisce the old things and get ready for the new things, take a look at this card!


Supplies:

Cardstock - Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Pool Party
DSP - Everyday Enchantment {Sale-A-Bration}
Punches - 2 1/2" Circle, Fancy Flower, 5-Petal Flower
Edgelets Dies
Pearls - Basic Jewels
Ribbon - Riding Hood Red Pleated

There are so many pretty things about this card, but the thing that makes it stand out, is the gorgeous edge. Don't you love the new dies from the Occasions Mini. I am anticipating there is more gorgeousness to come, when it comes to the dies! Hope I am not wrong :).

No comments: