Monday, June 25, 2012

Spring Scrapbook Layout

Hi everyone! Sorry I have been so MIA. Summer is always so busy for everyone, I know, not just me. But sometimes I wonder, when is the downtime! I know, when it's freezing outside, right! So I was almost all caught up on posting current projects, but have fallen behind again. So, sorry this stuff is still older. Doesn't mean it's any less cute though!!!! :)

Here is the layout:

Didn't you just love the Spring Fever Scrapbook kit! The picture just doesn't give the paper justice, above or in the Occasions catalog! The scrapbook kits are so easy to use though to create your own layouts or come up with a few coordinated projects as well. And wait until you see the new Holiday supplemental catalog! It made my wish list even that much longer - like the whole catalog!

Here are the supplies:

Simply Scrappin' Kit - Spring Fling
             Melon Mambo, Basic Grey, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzaz cardstock
             Die Cut Stickers
             Designer Series Paper - double-sided
Stamp Set - Sweetheart
Ink - Pear Pizzaz
Dies - Alphabet Simple Letters
Designer Buttons - Brights and Nuetrals
Punch - Large Scallop Circle, Scallop circle, 2 1/2 Circle

I am off! Hope you all like it!

No comments: