Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Wait Is Over!


I don't know about you, but I have been dying to get my hands on this baby! The wait is finally over and you can now order it!

Here are some of the specs:

· Cutting and scoring. Cut anywhere, in any direction. Full 12" cut or score. Keep scoring and cutting blades on the track at the same time. 1 cutting and 1 scoring blade.
· Measuring. Extended 6-1/4" base. Extend ruler to 14-1/2".
· Storing. Compartment under base to store blades, scoring stylus, more!

Another great thing to note is that the measurements won't ever wear off because! That has been one of my biggest aggravations with previous trimmers. This trimmer is truly a great tool. You will end up keeping this one around for a long time. The price is $29.95.

If you would like to order one, please let me know!



No comments: